7 Reasons to Choose Invisalign® Clear Aligners for Your Teen
*I have joined the Invisalign© brand Mom’s Panel. My daughter’s treatment has been provided in trade for our honest review. This is our story.
Why choose Invisalign© clear aligners for your teen? Well, let me just tell ya. There are at least seven great reasons why!
- They work!
- They’re removable!
- They’re virtually invisible!
- No eating restrictions.
- Fewer emergency office visits.
- Greater comfort.
Invisalign Clear aligners for your teen – they work!
They really do! If my Lucy and her treatment is a case study – #success! They are proven to be an effective treatment from simple to complex cases!
Brush and flossing? NOT A PROBLEM. Remove, brush (and don’t forget to floss!), and put them back in! Don’t forget, for best results, Invisalign aligners should be worn 20-22 hours a day.
They’re virtually invisible!
This is basically the opposite of traditional braces… am I right?! If your kiddo struggles with the idea/look of traditional braces, Mom, Invisalign clear aligners might just do the trick!
No eating restrictions.
Remember a couple of points above? They’re removable! No worries for YOU MOM! And no worries for that teen and trips to the movie theater. Extra butter, please!
Fewer emergency office visits.
Emergency office visits occur almost 80% less frequently with Invisalign clear aligners vs. braces. *see infographic for more information*
No tightening. No cranking. Ooh. Ouch.
The cost of Invisalign treatment is comparable to braces, and did you know many insurance plans offer similar coverage. For more information about cost, check out this post: 5 Tips on the Cost of Invisalign Treatment.
For more about our experience you can check-out my other informational posts about Invisalign treatment:
- 5 Keys to Helping Your Teen with Self Image
- 5 Questions About Invisalign Treatment – Answered
- 7 Reasons to Choose Aligners Over Braces for Your Teen
- 5 Tips for Teens with Invisalign Treatment
- Our Invisalign Treatment Journey
- 5 Ways to Care for Invisalign Clear Aligners
- Invisalign Treatment Tips and Insight
- Is Invisalign Treatment Right for Your Tween or Teen
- Invisalign Treatment: Fact v. FictionHow to Find the Right Orthodonist
- 5 Tips about the Cost of Invisalign Treatment