What to Wear Wednesday!
*Real quick! I have a vlogging class up over at Mom Spark Media! Good stuff, if I do say so myself!*
Don’t get this confused with a “fashion” post.
I am not the boss of you.
These are just things I would totally wear, but do not own. Not to be mistaken as A Christmas List.
Come to think of it, this could almost be a LIFE LIST!
3. I like my bling, but not all jewelry needs to have diamonds… *pets image on screen*
4. I want to wear her on my arm…
6. Sparkles and twirling. Bliss.
7. Close your eyes… Can you see me? I’m in this dress, in a convertible, cruising and winding along the Pacific Coast Highway…
8. What? I am into dresses lately. I’m a girl. Sue me.
9.This dress makes me want to sing in the rain. I live in the Pacific Northwet. TOTALLY appropriate.
10. I want my wall to wear a piece of photography turned art… a piece bearing the faces of my beloveds… I ache for a Modern Bird all my own…
11. And I have never wanted to be a prospector so bad. Plus, they’re vegan, so I could totally be all politically correct and whathaveyou.
*Disclaimer: I just want this stuff. None of the aforementioned businesses have given me a dime nor piece of faux leather nor thread. I am just lusty for stuff that would look really cute on me and I also over-share… Hitherhencetofore, this list.
- For a chance at $150 visit my review site and share your tips on how you try to eat healthy and manage your portions during the holiday season.
- Coffee camp… the first time I ever got to an “enough” point with coffee.
- eBay gives $100 to a Lucky Luckerson here!
Keep up on the ridiculous, the insightful, the always digressive…
Use the Form Below to Leave a Reply