What to Wear Wednesday: This is an easy one
A SPARKLY RED SANTA HAT.
Added per the request of BrassyMom…because BrassyMom gets what BrassyMom wants *wink*
Herefollows the rundown on how this photo got to here:
- Photo taken on my iPhone 4
- Run through the MoreBeaute app on the iPhone
- Uploaded to Picnik – Picnik is my crack. (I can’t “do” Photoshop.)
- Cropped *wink*
- Now it gets fuzzy… cuz I played…
- I used the “featured” effect Winterized – and faded it… in this case to, like 70%
- Added the Cross Processed effect and fade… to like, 70ish
- The the touch-ups… I *may* have airbrushed. But just because it adds softness. *ahem*. The soften feature in the effects is great, but not always the best fit. I also *may* have added highlights, mascara, blush and helped the true blue of my eyes be shown.
- I took this with an iPhone 4, in low light with no flash, so…
- What took this from “Girl in Hat” to “Santa’s Helper in Hollywood”… *drumroll*…. Holiday Textures in Picnik’s “featured effects”. The one in the top row, third from the right. I chose the default overlay (screen) and dropped the fade, to probably 25%
- Then… added the vignette effect to help disguise the uncreative background of my very plain photo studio bathroom.
- I felt the Bidmo Jiggler font was the best fit. And also it has dots in it and I love that font.
- I bought at Rite Aid.
- The last 2 in the store.
- 50% off…
- 3 bucks
Keep up on the ridiculous, the insightful, the always digressive…
Use the Form Below to Leave a Reply