The eBay Holiday Gift Guide: Find something for everyone on your list!
It’s almost time… for our loved ones to either find something from us under the tree… OR NOT.
I prefer the former. Not the latter.
Though I will/have hit the stores a bit, I will be weaving online shopping into my gift giving this year.
*Points at eBay*
Sites like eBay make it easy to shop anywhere. Anytime. Read: the eBay mobile app! Say you forget to bring a book while waiting at ballet practice… but you never forget your phone! Use the app and mark another gift of that list!
Of course they also have a Facebook gifting app where you can make gift lists! So handy!
- Grandpa – a drill
- Husband – a turntable
- Daughter – Uggs and roller blades
- Other daughter – a bike, perhaps. A horse? Nope. No live animals on eBay. Nor a real wand. I guess a person is born with magic powers. Those still cannot be bought… eeeeven on eBay.
- Son – a video game, perhaps. A tomahawk… PROBABLY NO. Who raised my kids, anyway?!!!
- Grandma – one of those one-cup coffee contraptions
- Husband and self – MOAR COFFEE MAKINGSES
- Self (what?!) – Soda Stream
- My 19 years younger brother – snowboard
Of course, this is a wish list… and I hear Santa’s pockets aren’t as deep as they have been rumored to be *wink wink*. But lists are good, and you never know when a good deal will slap ya in the face. And we know that eBay is one of the best places to go to find the best deal!
Merry Christmas/Happy Holiday-ing… and happy wishlist making and treasure hunting, y’all!!!
*Disclosure: I was hired by Splash Creative Media to write this post on behalf of eBay. All opinion and list-making is my own.
Peace and Sparkles!
Stay ON THE SPOT! Don’t miss a sparkly thing! Get JOTS posts in your inbox!
Use the Form Below to Leave a Reply