The Confessional – I Confess… Stuffs
1) I am addicted to the Hipstamatic App on my beloved iPrecious II.
2) I put ketchup on my fried eggs.
3) But not my scrambled eggs.
4) Cuz that’s grody.
5) I lost the first round of the big all-school spelling be(e) in 5th grade. The word? Kitchen. I forgot the “t”. I knew there was a “t”.
6) I have always been nervous on stage.
7) But the more I am on stage, the less nervous I feel.
8) I totes would make it past the first round of a 5th grade spelling be now.
9) I think I am in love with my cowgirl hat (see pic above). No make-up, no washing of the hair for 3 days – NO PROBLEM!
10) I love my kids. Lu-HUV. The crazy, insanity makers that they are… I love the living daylights out of my babies. I think they are the best little people ever. And also the messiest. And most inquisitive. And relentless.
Keep up on the ridiculous, the insightful, the always digressive…
Use the Form Below to Leave a Reply