Say No to Jugs… P.S. Size Matters *ahem*
There are so many reasons to adore Method’s laundry detergent.
- FOUR squirts cleans a load. FOUR.
- Earth-conscious packaging – the recyclable bottle is made from 50% post-consumer recycled plastic
- 50 loads worth of detergent in one hand! Though moms claim to have at least 3 hands… we really only have access to any one, one at any given time. You can nurse your baby AND get a load started! Or finish that round of Words with Friends…
- It’s a detergent with a REFILL package… packaging that is recyclable!
- Who needs a fifth reason? Good for the earth, handling it won’t dislocate your rotator cuff, and it cleans reeeeal good…
- AND ALSO THIS GUY…
So… I. Know!
Update: Giveaway is now closed! Thanks to all who participated!
Would you like to get your hands on a Method Laundry Starter Kit? OK!
The first ten commenters to meet the criteria will win a starter kit – which is two 8-load bottles! To win you must drink coffee from an open mug while four-wheeling in the tundra, then roll in the mud while eating raspberries and cherry popscicles leave a comment telling me what you think is the most impressive feature of Method’s laundry detergent!
If your comment finger wasn’t fast enough – fear not… Method has another contest. Their “Say No to Jugs” Facebook Photo Contest During the month of May one lucky person will win a year’s supply of Method detergent and several people will win laundry starter kits. Follow this link to the Method Facebook page for more details!
Some legal info about the giveaway, because WE LIVE IN THAT KINDA WORLD.
The Method Laundry Starter Kit will be awarded to the first 10 commenters to meet the requirement (see prompt above). Contest open to those residing in the US and Canada (excluding Quebec). One comment per person. Contest ends once all 10 prizes have been awarded. Go on with your bad selves and dont’ forget to #cleanhappy!
Lastly… Every Thursday in May, there will be a $2.00 off coupon for Method Laundry Detergent on the Method Facebook perks tab. For Canadian residents: During the month of May, you can get $2 off Method products available at http://well.causing the discount code “WASHME”.
*This is a sponsored review. As always, all opinion is mine… none coerced by force or bribery. Or flattery. If they WANTED to flatter me, I wouldn’t stop them, but it wouldn’t change what I write here. It would, however change my self-image. Maybe. But honest to goodness, I think these Method people are the bees knees. Hey, BEES HAVE KNEES?!
Use the Form Below to Leave a Reply