Rivet & Sway totes just sent me my new glasses.
It is true love…
And yes, I am a dork.
It’s better than being BORING. Right?
I made a lil video to help me tell you a little about this RAD new eyewear company where you shop for hot specs online:
When you order your 3 frames to try on (for free), the box you receive will look like this:
Not only are the glasses adorable, but the whole process is a experience with style.
Each time you open something, there is a little visual treat.
And then, when you get YOUR glasses… it’s like opening a little box of fashion heaven…
So cute and fun, I want to pinch it’s cheeks!
Except, these are glasses and not cheeks… so instead I will just wear my glasses and feel extra sassy.
Now that I have my Meet Cute frames, I have a little list of what I would like for my face next… Sweet Spot for cloudy days, and Faster Pussycat for when I am feeling a little feisty, and maybe Cherry Bomb for my reading glasses.
Yes. Reading glasses. *sigh*
My eyes are a wreck. When I wear contacts, I have to wear reading glasses. Not that I should ever wear contacts again now that I have my new face accessory!
Enough about me and MY wishlist… HOW ABOUT YOU??? Would YOU like a pair of glasses from Rivet and Sway? I have a connection. I can make that happen for one lucky reader! Mandatory entry – visit Rivet & Sway, take a peek at their frame choices and tell me which 3 you would like to try at home! (You must register to be able to view selection.)
Extra entries and legal stuffs:
- Tweet about this contest. Example tweet: Check out this super-hip frame and lens giveaway from @RivetandSway via @jennyonthespot! http://bit.ly/OayGak … You must leave a separate comment with the link to the tweet in the comments.
- Like Rivet & Sway on Facebook and let me know you did (or if you already do) in the comments.
- Like Jenny On the Spot on Facebook and let me know you did (or if you already do) in the comments.
- Open to US residents only.
- Contest begins July 29th and ends August 9th, 2012!
- Four total entries per individual.
- Winner chosen via random.org. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. I hereby release Facebook of any liability. Winner will be contacted by email 48 hours after the giveaway ends. If you have any additional questions – feel free contact me.
*I was asked to be an eyewear model for Rivet & Sway. When you browse the site, it’s likely you will bump into my face! I got to model 3 frames! I was given a pair of my choice of frames with lenses as part of that gig. I was not required to write this post, but they sure hoped I would! And really, HOW COULD I NOT? I really dig these glasses! Plus, I get to give a pair away!