Level-Up Your Texts: From Bitmoji to Friendmoji for IOS
Do you Bitmoji? Because I’m about to help you level-up your texts and go from basic Bitmoji to FRIENDMOJI. Well, at least for those of y’all using an IOS (Apple) device.
I guess I should really be asking, DO YOU FRIENDMOJI???
Let’s start at the beginning. This is a Bitmoji:
Which means you never have to wash your face… nor waste time putting on make-up!
But what is this FRIENDMOJI I speak of?
I know you are excited. I’m going to tell you right now!
Friendmoji is what can happen when you have three important ingredients in place:
- You have an iPhone
- You have created a your character with the Bitmoji app
- You and your friend(s) have Snapchat accounts
Here’s what you do in order to text your pal and forevermore have fun in Friendmoji land:
- Go to your texts, and pull up a friend who has a Snap account. This is my friend Lucrecer. She is awesome. You should follow her (Instagram | Website). She is an amazing photographer and the woman will make you laugh until you think you WILL DIE. You can see our most recent Friendmoji:
- Select the globe symbol (to the right of the”123″ button – see above) to navigate to your Bitmoji keyboard.
- In the “Search Bitmoji” field you will see two light gray faces on the right of the field – click the faces
- Search and select a friend
- Your Friendmoji options are at your fingertips for your next-level texting fun!
So. Do you even FRIENDMOJI?
To me, the biggest drawback is having to have a Snapchat account. I am not the biggest fan of the Snapchat app, but I do love me some Friendmoji.
Was this post interesting or helpful? If you like this post, you might like my recent how-to on how to post 3D pictures to Facebook – read it here! Oh, and please share this where ever you like to share stuff!