Halloween Treat: Mandarin Orange Pumpkins
Mandarin Orange Pumpkins
Halloween is FULL of candy.
Candy candy candy candy candy.
It’s hard to compete with candy.
Also, candy is easy. What about something more on the healthy side, BUT ALSO EASY?
Nothing gets much easier than peeling an orange, AM I RIGHT?!
You can probably make one of these faster than I can type out the directions, but here goes:
- • Peel a mandarin orange (or other small, orange citrus fruit), and
- • Stick a piece of green kookaburra/licorice in the top hole.
- • BOOM
You’re right… licorice is candy. But it’s only a small piece that is needed. If you want to take the healthy-snacking effect all the way… use celery instead!
Would you like a few (or four) more creative Halloween treat ideas? Here you go!
- • Drink Box Mummies
- • Nutter Butter Cookie Ghosts
- • One-Eyed Pretzel Rod Monsters
- • Rice Krispy Treat Pumpkins
- • All five in one spot for easy reference here!
And of course I made a video of it! It was awhile ago, but sweet treats stand the test of time 😉
Use the Form Below to Leave a Reply