4 Steps to YUM: Chocolate Peanut Butter Marshmallow Pretzel Cookie Bars
Do you like Chocolate? And peanut butter? And marshmallows? And pretzels (filled with PEANUT BUTTER!)?
Then you like AWESOME… and I am going to tell you how to get you mouth filled with that awesome!
But I must give credit where credit is due. I was browsing Pinterest one evening… pinning my heart away when I came across a pin that lead me to THIS RECIPE – Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars.
This is a perfect recipe when you have bored little hands who want to create something in the kitchen.
The ingredients are easy:
Ingredients to YUM:
- Cookie dough (make your own, or go easy) (We used the smaller cookie roll and a 9×13 pan. I think we would have liked a more substantial cookie base, so next time I’ll spring for the big cookie dough roll.)
- A bag of the little marshmallows
- Peanut butter filled pretzels
- Chocolate chips
- Peanut butter chips
- Oh, and a lil’ bit-o-shortening
Directions to YUM:
- Press the dough in your pan and bake it til it’s done.
- Plop a bunch of marshmallows on the baked pan of cookie deliciousness and bake until marshmallows get all poofy.
- Press peanut butter-filled pretzels onto cloud of poofy marshmallows.
- Melt a pat of shortening with your peanut butter chips and chocolate chips (separated):
- Then drizzle.
Editor/Baker/Candlestick Maker’s note: Try not to pick up your opened bag-o-chocolate chips from the wrong end…
Wait. That’s milk.
Then I was totally justified.
The bright side? I didn’t spill them all, so there was enough for drizzling. Which means, I may or may not have comforted myself with a couple Chocolate Peanut Butter Marshamllow Pretzel Cookie Awesome Bars.
I love bright sides.
Peace and Sparkles!
Stay ON THE SPOT! Don’t miss a sparkly thing! Get JOTS posts in your inbox!
Use the Form Below to Leave a Reply