No, I am not talking about a day dedicated to the dearly beloved Rudolph.
*This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Walgreens. The opinions and text are all mine.
I’m talking about an event that is now in its third year (wow!) that helps children in poverty here in the U.S. and internationally.
Red Nose Day 2017
Let me break it down for you just in case…
– Red Nose Day is May 25th.
– Check out #RedNose on social media to follow along.
– $0.50 of every $1 red nose sold at Walgreens goes to help lift children out of poverty in the U.S. and internationally.
– You have until June 3rd to get one, or a whole bunch of red noses! So don’t procrastinate!
– Y’all can also support the cause by purchasing Red Noses exclusively at Walgreens for your school or workplace. Or organize a fundraiser!
– Cash donations can also be made at any Walgreens location.
Here’s a fun video that explains it in greater, red-nosed detail!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Walgreens. The opinions and text are all mine.