My Beauty Regimen: They don’t call it a regimen for nothin’!
They don’t call it a beauty REGIMEN for nothing.
I must admit,
the process of aging staying young takes a lot bit of effort.
::raises fist to sky::
Just as the seasons change, so does my regimen. During the warmer months I put more focus on:
- My feet (read: pedicures, ladies!)
- I always color my hair, but during the warmer months I like my hair color to hit the blonder shades.
- Though I like a touch of color on my skin all year long, the short sleeves of summer call for more of a sun-kissed look… ::enter Jergens Natural Glow::
- I use sunscreen all year long, but when I get more time in the sun, I make extra effort to protect my skin… especially my face. If I know I’ll be hitting the beach or will be in direct sun, I up my SPF as well.
During the winter:
- A good, hydrating cream for the dry, cracked winter heels. No one sees them, but I feel it.
- I add some dark low-lights to change-up my hair.
- Extra lotion all around. The cold weather sure can beat-up a girl’s skin!
In every season I like to make sure I get my eyebrows regularly tended to (BEASTS!), and when I can swing it I try to get a facial here and there. Facials help control some acne issues I have and help eliminate the need to use prescriptions.
Hey. I’m not a teen anymore. WHAT’S UP WITH THAT, ACNE?!
The last 3 months I have been using Jergens Natural Glow… From late winter to now, early spring. It has provided me a nice shade sun-kissed, even in the cold weather. The bonus was when I had to head to Miami in February, my skin was ready to fit in! Now that the days are warming up, I don’t need to chase the rays. I have a bottle of Jergens (actually 3), in my bathroom that have helped me get to and maintain a nice sun-kissed hue. I’m ready for summer dresses, even if it’s not-quite summer.
I’m even ready to go gardening/landscaping in style.
Jergens makes it easier than ever to glow with the NEW Natural Glow Moisturizers that provides great color, year-round, without the sunless tanner odor.
Share how natural-looking skin color makes you feel for a chance to win $500!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Jergens. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules