The Clarisonic Mia Fit and My Cleansing Routine
Of ALL THE THINGS I try to be consistent at there is ONE thing I am THE BOSS OF…
Cleaning my face.
My Cleansing Routine
I do it in the morning.
And I do it at night.
*This is a paid post and is sponsored by Clarisonic. All testimony, opinion, and squeaky clean face… is my own.
No really. I may forget to buy bread so my kids have lunches for school, but I do not forget to wash my face.
Sometimes I CHOOSE not to (see: the occasional stay up too late/fall into bed with clothes on reasoning). But 98% of the time I choose to push through and wash my face. WHY?
I wash my face so I can MOISTURIZE my face.
I’m 44, y’all. The need to moisturize is REAL.
But one of the WORST things a girl can do is moisturize over a DIRTY face.
Can I get an amen?
Enter the Clarisonic Mia Fit. I was excited for the opportunity to try the Mia Fit because so many rave about it, and frankly… I was curious. Actually, if I am being honest… I was a little jealous. I’ve been wanting a Clarisonic for quite some time.
It did not disappoint. What did I discover I love???
- A CRAZY-soft brush head! The bristles are so. stinking. soft! It feels amazing on the face. It’s crazy pants that such softness digs in and give such a solid clean. It doesn’t seem like it would, but it does!
- OPTIONS. The Mia fit has a one minute option, AND a one minute and twenty second option. I choose the one minute for mornings, and the longer option at night. I want to make sure I really get the day washed off my face. Also? It doesn’t have to run the full amount of time. So if you have a kid in crisis, you can shut it off.
- It’s COMPACT. It’s a cute little number with a space-saving charging base.
- CLEAN. MY FACE FEELS SO CLEAN. The difference is a marked one for me. After my first use I just kept walking around the house saying, “My face feels so clean!” That usually only happens after I get a facial.
- TRAVEL FRIENDLY. The Mia Fit is such a compact little thing! I do my fair share of traveling, and this little gal is an ideal travel companion. In my experience, if there is EVER a time one needs to get one’s face good and clean – it’s when traveling.
What does my daily routine look like?
Am I being paid to write this post? Yes.
Was I sent the product for review? Yes.
Am I a believer? YES.
I’ve been able to try it out (for over a week), and I definitely feel the difference. And see it. My face FEELS cleaner. My skin looks… brighter. Is that the right word? Smoother, perhaps. My make-up goes on better. I think it has been helping my moisturizer be more effective.
Do I still have emergent wrinkles? Yes.
Will I still schedule facials? Yes.
I’m over 40, y’all, and the Mia Fit is not the fountain of youth. It doesn’t claim to be the fountain of youth. It does, however, clean like a BOSS. It primes the most important palette for mission-critical needs… like moisturizer and make-up. Yes, make-up is mission critical – some days more than others *wink wink*. For me it is a perfect little partner in my battle to keep my skin the brightest and cleanest it can be, and now cleaning my face is something I can get a little bit excited about.
Use the Form Below to Leave a Reply