It’s a Mother’s Day Gift Guide, you guys! Ok, so it’s more of a list of Mother’s Day gift ideas than a guide, but whatever.
It is also a list of things I would love to have and to hold and/or already have to hold.
Since I am a mom and I want this stuff and/or wantED this stuff… then naturally it also works as a Mother’s Day Gift Guide/Idea List. Right?
Hitherhencetofore, a list of things I think a mom with awesome taste would love to receive on Mother’s Day… in addition to waking up to a clean house that she didn’t have to clean.
Without further delay, here’s THE LIST:
1) An Ipsy subscription. It’s the gift that keeps on giving. It costs $10 a month. It’s a monthly subscription to try make-up-like things. Each month there are five items ranging in selection: mascara, eye liner, blush, bronzer, lotions and serums, eye shadows, make-up brushes… And every month the items come in a new, fun, and funky-fresh make-up bag. Check out Ipsy here! (and yes, that’s a referral link).
They’re like yoga pants, but they give you the ability to eat too much pizza without the crisis of space/waistband. I own a few pair and they are magic. Roomy MAGIC. Don’t knock it til ya try it, y’all…
6) One word: KIMONO. Do you need to find something for mom without worrying about what size to get? Do you want to be mom’s favorite person FOREVER? Again I say… KIMONO.
7) Does mom love flowers, but real flowers die and or she has a black thumb and kills plants? You totes need to check out Ecoflower. Most of their flowers are hand carved from wood. They are just simply lovely…
8) A simple initial necklace, please. Simple, but lovely jewelry will never steer the giver wrong. I have one of these with my own initial. This will help me if I ever get lost and can’t remember… my first initial.
9) What mom doesn’t love a decorative pillow? AMIRIGHT?! This Etsy shop has some fun options…