The Monday Minute – Owl Scarecrow, Bunny Repellent
Happy Monday friends! In today’s Monday Minute I have a special guest… an owl scarecrow (potential evil bunny repellent)!
I decided to go with an owl scarecrow before I search the market for cougar pee. But I am ruling no option out at this point. GRRRRRRR EVIL BUNNIES.
*BTW, so links in this post may be affiliate. Which means if you click and make a purchase, I may earn a little at no extra cost to you.
Actually, there were several things I shared about in today’s video:
- The owl scarecrow… this is the link to the one I purchased
- We talked about potential names for my new bobblehead “pet”
- Next week’s Monday Minute craft together project. If you want to join in, visit this Spring Gifting post and grab the list of supplies! It’ll be fun, and I am sure to spill sooooomething!
In my Garden update videos (this is my first one) I will be sure to update you on the effectiveness of this effort in keeping bunnies out of my garden. So be sure to check in on Thursdays for the list of things I am learning, which will probably be more like a list of questions I have for you because I HAVE VERY LITTLE IDEA ABOUT WHAT I AM DOING OUT THERE.
In this Monday Minutes we also talked all about the fun things we have to look forward to this week like,
- Today: Tax Day! (BARF)
- Tuesday: National Librarian Day (Yay literacy!)
- Wednesday: National Cheeseball Day… I don’t know if it’s THIS kind of cheese ball or THIS! Both are pretty awesome, actually…
- Thursday: National Animal Cracker Day
- Friday: Good Friday
- Sunday: Easter! He is risen indeed!
So. Don’t forget to swing by my Facebook page next Monday at 9 a.m. PT to join a live crafting together time! I’ll real-time share the ins & outs of the gerbera daisy pot that is a fun gift to share with others… just in time for May Day. Or Mother’s Day!
Peace and Sparkles!