The Monday Minute – National Random Acts of Kindness Day
Greetings friends! Did you know Friday is…
National Random Acts of Kindness Day
But today is Monday the 13th.
Like Friday the 13th – ONLY WORSE.
Except it’s not worse because the whole point of the Monday Minute is to help make a case of the Mondays a good thing, so. There’s that.
If you are looking for something to look forward to this week… for something to distract you from the media… from your laundry… email… from colleagues who prefer the sound of their own voice. And whathaveyou.
So let’s recap…
Monday (that’s today, for those of us who can’t keep track of what day it is) is Tortellini Day
Tuesday is Valentine’s Day. Please note there is no M in Valentine’s Day. It is NOT Valentime’s Day. If you need a quick Valentine’s Day decoration in a snap – check out this little doily garland.
Wednesday is National Gumdrop Day and National Singles Awareness Day.
Thursday is National Do a Grouch a Favor Day
Friday is National Random Acts of Kindness Day.
If you don’t know how to be kind randomly, I have some ideas!
– Send someone a singing telegram (that’s random!)
– Make a batch of brownies and hand them out at a bus stop (that’s REALLY random!)
– There the whole “paying for the coffee of the person behind you” thing.
– Leave a balloon bouquet for your mail carrier or milk man.
Wash a strangers car.
– Offer to do a Costco run for a friend.
– Develop a few pictures and mail them to your grams.
– Give your kids ice cream for breakfast.
You know. Random.
But I guess random should also be safe.
Make safe choices, friends.
Have you ever been the recipient of a random act of kindness?
Have you ever given a random act of kindness?
Tell me/us your ideas and/or experience with the random acts of kindness! I know there are some rad ideas out there. Inspire us and share!