Confession: My sparkly water addiction
I love sparkling water.
Perrier, San Pellegrino… sparkle, sparkle!
But living here in the PNW (Pacific NorthWET), we have Talking Rain.
And I am so much a sparkling water lover that, well… one might call me a sommelier of sparkling water:
- San Pellegrino has super tiny bubbles…
- Perrier bubbles are a bit bigger…
- Talking Rain … ahhhh… the bubbliest of bubbles.
Unrelated: Talking Rain people, we could make beautiful music together.
So when 2 liter bottles of Talking Rain go on sale… I get a little crazy:
I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE DRINKING PROBLEM, YO.
The good news:
- There are no calories.
- Nor alcohol.
- No fake sugar either.
- It’s water.
- It’s on sale.
- IT’S SPARKLY – JUST LIKE ME!!!
- It’s not free
- The “sparkly” feature of this beverage is probably eating away at my tooth enamel.
- I’m addicted.
- I have to force myself to have regular water… TAP water.
- Tap water is so… BORING.
I do not care for water that is not sparkly. Which is a bit problematic since tap water is, like, FREE.
I just want sparkle on my skin, and sparkle in my belly.
GET IN MAH BELLEE SPARKLY WATER!
You know what? I think I will write an ode to sparkly water in Haiku…
Use the Form Below to Leave a Reply